Home Stewardship Program
Recurring, Subscription, Seasonal Home Maintenance Services
Home Stewardship Plan
- >250 Point Annual Service Plan
- Quarterly Service Appointments
- Built-In Regular Inspections
- Recommended Action Plan
- Optional Light Bulb & Filter Supply Kit
- Optional Healthy Home Protection by Healthy Building Science
- 24/7 Emergency Response
HOME STEWARDSHIP is a concept developed by Steve Spratt of Home Preservation Services over 20 years ago. It is founded on principles of sustainability via home upkeep. Our technicians are STEWARDS of your home, your community and our planet. We believe that providing proper maintenance services for our existing inventory of properties is a very powerful act of environmental conservation. Preserving the existing environment that we have already paid so dearly for in capital, natural resources and energy is not only the responsible thing to do, but is also a highly sustainable act. Homes that operate efficiently use less water and energy. Well-maintained homes last longer and require fewer repairs meaning less raw materials and energy are needed for replacement parts. Additionally, homes in good condition are safer and far more enjoyable to live in. Valuing what we have and making it work better and last longer is good for the environment and our mental health.
Healthy Building Science Home Protection
The ultimate preventative maintenance program would be incomplete without the support of expert inspection of health hazards such as mold, mildew, lead and asbestos. Our inspectors are trained to identify these common contaminants and call call them out early if a problem arises.
Stewardship Light Bulb Supply Kit
This optional service offers a complete indoor and outdoor light bulb inventory program to guarantee the your Steward will always have the bulb they need on hand. With the FSS Supply Kit, our clients conserve on time, gas, and money that would otherwise be spent on trips to retrieve specialty bulbs during a maintenance visit or in between the periods of our quarterly Maintenance visits.
Supply Kits are available with a $500 one-time fee and include:
- 1-4 hour walkthrough to inventory the details of every fixture and lamp, both indoor and outdoor.
- Free expert advice on lighting options from North Bay lighting expert.
- Map and/or log of rooms with corresponding list of bulb locations and types.
- Organized, labeled storage delivered to your home on or before your first or next maintenance visit.
- Bulbs are in addition to the $500 one-time set up fee.